Our High Protein Original Porridge provides a healthy start to the day. The High Protein content will sustain you from breakfast through to lunchtime and the Low Carbohydrate content will help control those sweet temptations and carb cravings.
- 1 Box = 7 x 36g Individual Servings
- A High Protein, Low Carbohydrate Product
- *Acceptable on VLCD / Ketogenic diet plans
- 117Calories - Just 6g of Carbohydrates
- 18g Premium Protein to satisfy hunger
When following any KeeDiet Plan you have the option to exchange one of your Meal Replacement Products with this product (vitamin & mineral supplement required if exchanging a Meal Replacement Product). See your Plan for details
7 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARBOHYDRATE WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS
Suitable for Slimmers, Calorie Counters, Weight Management and all the family.
Instead of being a full meal replacement product this amazing range is an extremely innovative and enjoyable, high biological value protein weight loss experience. Scientifically designed to offer the lowest calories, lowest carbohydrates yet the highest protein content to ensure hunger is satisfied and enjoyable. Perfect for weight management, to increase your choice, add variety and have the option to include and provide the option to exchange a daily required Meal Replacement Product when following one of our plans or add an extra product.
An effective weight reduction product when restricting daily calorie intake on weight loss plans, including VLCD's, low carbohydrate lifestyles, Calorie Controlled Plans plus a great addition to any weight management plan once target weight has been achieved.
*If wishing to replace a KeeDiet Meal Replacement (VLCD) Product (maximum one daily) with a High Protein product on any KeeDiet® Plan, simply include a Vitamin & Mineral supplement to cover the shortfall of nutrients.
High Protein, Low Carbohydrate Original Porridge
- Add contents to a microwave safe dish.
- Add 160 to 170ml of cold water.
- Cook on medium heat for approximately 1 minute dependant on heat settings. Stir and continue cooking for a further 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stand for 2 to 3 minutes whilst mixture swells.
- If required add a non calorific sweetener to your taste and consume within a short period of time.
Nutrition information per 36g sachet: Calories 117kcal, Protein 18g, Total Carbohydrates 6g, of which sugars 0.9g, Total Fats 1.5g of which saturated - 0.5g, Fibre 3.7g, Calcium 120mg (15%), Salt 0.51g.
Vitamins & minerals are not included
Do not use as sole source of nutrition and drink plenty of water
Suitable for Vegetarians
Milk protein (Soy), rolled oats (Gluten) (22%), oat bran (Gluten), pea protein isolate, flavours (Milk), chicory extract, corn bran, oat fibre (Gluten), saltm, sweetener, sucralose.
Milk, Soy, Gluten (see in Bold) Manufactured on equipment that process eggs, celery, soy, gluten and sulphites.