Orders received before 11am British time are normally dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 11am are normally dispatched the next working day. To cover busy periods we do however reserve the right to adopt a 2-4 dispatch service and recommend 5 days are allowed for receipt of products.
Your "My Account" section is updated throughout our processing system with the status of your order and automated email messages should be received to notify you of changes. Access to your "My Account" is located at the top of your screen and located underneath the boxes used to sign in.
After loading products to your basket our system will calculate the average weight and identify the postage options available. To ensure you are provided with the correct information and avoid delivery delay, please ensure you select the correct postal area, UK Mainland or UK Highlands & Islands (please see postal codes below for clarification) or Country if applicable.
Courier Service can take the following times. When a first delivery fails a new delivery is generally attempted the next working day at no extra cost. After a second delivery is attempted and failed, parcels are normally held by your local courier depot for approximately 3 days awaiting contact. If your parcel is then returned to us a new delivery fee is applicable. If you have any concerns regarding a failed delivery or non receipt of parcels after 1 or 2 days please contact us so that we can investigate progress as soon as possible and assist where necessary.
- 1-2 Working Days delivery service after dispatch for UK Mainland
- 2-5 Working Days delivery service after dispatch for UK Highland & Islands
- 3-5 Working Days delivery service after dispatch for Intl Orders
"Couriers Risk Statement"With courier deliveries you may request a delayed dispatch or add a special request when placing your order, using the "Special Instructions" box when completing your order. Please ensure you read the Couriers Risk Statement prior to adding your instructions.
- Before providing details please ensure you understand that no claims for loss/damage/not received/ or theft of parcels can be sought for deliveries made to a Business Address or if you the client has requested a parcel to be left without a signature or at a different delivery address.
- By requesting a parcel to be left without a signature / delivered to a different delivery address or business address you are providing authority & personally accept the risk for any loss/damage/theft/non-receipt of the said parcel and are fully responsible. The Courier Companies or sender(s) "Golo Carb UK Ltd" cannot be held responsible if the courier tracking system confirms the parcel has been delivered. In this case no refund or replacement is available; Golo Carb UK Ltd will assist with supplying signature(s), details, information & any details that may help locate they parcel.
- Unsigned deliveries are at courier’s discretion & not guaranteed but do enjoy a 99.5% success rate.
>> UK MAINLAND - ZONE 1
Covers all UK Mainland deliveries (excludes postal codes & areas shown below i.e. Scottish Highlands & Islands/ Perth & Kinross)
Royal Mail Standard 1st Class - Not guaranteed - Advised 1-3 days delivery but can take up to 15 Working Days
With the new pricing structure of Royal Mail defined using both weight & measurements it has unfotunately become uncompetitive for us to offer this as a choice at checkout. All UK Mainland postal area parcels will be dispatched using our Economy Parcel. If you would prefer your parcel to be dispatched using Royal Mail please contact us and we can either update your order and send the necessary excess payment or provide a quote.
UK Mainland Economy Courier- Small parcel option - £3.85+
Replacing Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Post for competitive prices & improved service. Royal Mail 1st Class Post is still available for parcels under 300g
1st Class Recorded
Standard 2nd Class
£4.50 to £5.00
- Maximum Weight 2kg
- Guaranteed 1-2 working day delivery service
- Less packaging with products directly placed into courier bags.
- Note to driver is available for "Safe Place" instructions - Buyers own risk (see above)
- Deliveries to Business addresses/alternative delivery addresses - Buyers own risk (see above)
UK Mainland Standard Courier - Small & larger parcel option - £5.50
- Guaranteed 1-2 working day service
- Note to Driver is available for leave instructions - Buyers own risk
- Deliveries to Business addresses/alternative delivery addresses - are done so at buyers own risk
- Before 12 noon Next Working Day* / Saturday Delivery Options available at an excess
- Parcels Insurance determined by weight @ £12.00 per KG
- Courier further insurance available at cost to the value of £1000.00 @ £6.00
* If selecting 12 Noon Delivery for an order placed after 11am on Friday, please note our system closes at 11am and your order will automatically be processed on Monday, with a delivery on Tuesday before 12 noon. If notified by email it may be possible for us to dispatch your parcel on Friday for a Monday before 12 noon delivery. To find out if this is possible and to advance your order please email us at email@example.com with your request or call 01255 317121
>>UK HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS / PERTHSHIRE & KINROSS - ZONES 2 & 3
UK Highland & Island deliveries (includes some Aberdeenshire areas - postal codes shown here) - AB31- AB38 / AB41-AB45 / AB51 - AB56 / BT1 - BT92 / FK19 - FK21 / HS1 - HS9 / IM1 - IM99 / IV1 - IV28 / IV30 - IV32 / IV36 / IV40 - IV49 / IV51 - IV56 / IV63 / KA27 - KA28 / KW1 - KW3 / KW5 - KW17 / PA20 - PA49 / PA60 - PA78 / PH1 (split*) / PH5 - PH10 (PH10 is split*) / PH15 - PH26 / PH30 - PH44 / PH49 - PH50 / TR21-25 / ZE1
*Please contact us with your postal code to confirm UK Mainland or Highlands & Islands rules apply
Royal Mail Standard 1st Class - £3.00 - Usually 1-3 working days delivery but can take up to 15 Working Days as not guaranteed
Royal Mail Postage - Is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 15 Working Days to deliver. We are unable to replace, resend or offer a refund until 15 workings days after dispatch as Royal Mail terms & conditions state parcels are still in transit and can be delivered within this time frame.
ParcelForce / Courier
1750 - 3kg
3 - 5 kg
5 - 6kg
Allow 3-5 days delivery service from advised dispatch date (dependant on area code) Deliveries to Business addresses / alternative delivery address are done so at buyers own risk (see above) Insured to the value of £50.00 Courier further insurance available at cost to the value of £200.00
This is a special service involving Royal Mail or Parcelforce for HM forces allowing parcels to be sent to British Forces Post Office addresses worldwide.
- Please select UK Highlands & Islands postage at checkout to cover possible fee. (Any excess monies paid for postage will be refunded to your account after calculations & dispatchment or contact made for further payment).
- No delivery speed guarantee is available as time will depend on exact stationing of unit
- Maximum weight is 30kg whilst to HM ships (BFPO numbers 200-499) the limit is 11kg
- Tracking available using Parcelforce only from collection up to point of departure from the UK (none overseas for security reasons)
- Compensation to parcels of up to £36.00 per parcel is included in the price
- Compensation limits can be increased up to a maximum of £500 per parcel. Select Parcelforce Insurance
>> CHANNEL ISLANDS / SOUTHERN IRELAND / EUROPE - ZONES 1 - 6
Royal Mail Intl 1st Class Post or DHL Courier service. Overseas parcels cannot be insured for damage due to the contents (food - meal replacement food) and are sent at buyers own risk
Royal Mail 1st Class Intl
- Not a guaranteed 1-2 day service. (Royal Mail state in their Terms & Conditions that delivery can take up to 15 working days in exceptional circumstance. We are therefore unable to offer either replacement or refund until your parcel is classified as lost in transit.)
- Sent at buyers own risk - Not tracked or signed for
- Compensation buyer's responsibility - Insured to £46.00 Value
- Guaranteed Service
- Expected delivery 3-4 days
- Intl parcels are sent at buyers own risk
- Courier further insurance available at cost to the value of £850.00
European countries we presently deliver to are
Zone 1 - Belgium / Eire / Luxembourg / Netherlands - £15.99
Zone 2 - Channel Islands (JE1 - JE4 / GY1 - GY9) / France / Germany - £16.50
Zone 3 - Austria / Italy / Portugal / San Marino / *Spain - £22.50 (Canary Islands / Balearic Islands - Please place you order as Spain & we will contact you if an excess payment is applicable
Zone 4 - Denmark / Finland / Sweden - £26.00
Zone 5 - Andorra* / Bulgaria / Czech Republic / Estonia / Greece / Gibraltar* /Hungary /Latvia / Liechtenstein* /Lithuania / Norway* / Poland / Romania / Slovakia / Slovenia/ Switzerland* - £29.99 (*Please place you order & we will contact you if an excess payment is applicable)
Zone 6 - Croatia / Turkey* - £35.00 (*Please place you order & we will contact you if an excess payment is applicable)